Project 6 : Vinyl Album Cover

After Critique with Martin, I feel like I succeed in some places and in others I still need to work in.

A few of the suggestions that I liked were:

- Start off the projects in black and white and then add the color later.
- Make everything logically and systematically together in syntax.
- Take your own photos and learn the material or the fidelity of the image
- When two bad pictures are by each other it looks more intentional and changes the syntax
- Use a multiple of logical systems
- Lay claim to an idea and go with it
- If it doesn't work save it for another time
- If you can't take a picture of the image, draw the image


Digital Comp











































Because the front cover had a lot of organic forms I wanted the back to be more flat and geometric. I choose to use the same colors and keep them relatively in the same places they were on the front cover. Then I choose to right align the type and place it left of the middle to emphasize the middle structure and keep them from looking like they were just floating in space.

Final